The room was huge and had a King size bed made out of wood (everything was made out of wood, very rustic but cute), a bathroom, a small kitchen, and like a living room with a gas fireplace :)
![]() |
| The fire place |
![]() |
| The bed :) |
Saturday we woke up at 8.30 and went down to eat breakfast consisting of bagels and cream cheese, yogurt and juice. While we were getting ready the sun came out and it turned into a beautiful day. We had probably around 50 degrees F and sun all day long.
![]() |
| The lake by our lodge, it was gorgeous out |
![]() |
| One of the small towns we went to had this sign |
For dinner we ate at the lodge's restaurant where we had a $50 gift certificate. E had a huge prime rib and I had lamb racks. They were both really good. And because it was our anniversary (3 years yay) we got our dessert for free which we brought with us to the room. We ended up drinking our sparkling pink wine (or I drank most of it) while E drank his beer and playing Rummy. It was a great anniversary weekend.
On our way home we stopped by the Grand Casino where we gambled some and had the brunch. I ended up winning $40 dollars which was sweet. I had a $1 bill left and E said I should play it on this big machine. I put it in, hit spin and on that one last spin we gt $40! Sweet ending to a great weekend.
<3






No comments:
Post a Comment