And so was yet another Easter by. But it was a good one. We had absolutely gorgeous weather on Sunday (when they celebrate Easter here in the U.S.). We started the day by going to church (I am still not religious, but I thought it would be rude if I didn't come with the family) and then K (E's sister) and I made brunch for everyone. Turned out really good. At 3pm we all had a tee time at Sundance Golf Club, it was K, E and R (E's brother) and I who went golfing. K had only been golfing once or twice before but did really well. The weather was amazing and we played a 2 person scramble; boys against girls and ended up with a tie with 44 shots each. Not too shabby seeing it was the first time for all of us this year. I must say I did pretty well considering I haven't held a golf club since October of last year!
Once we'd finished golfing it was time to head home to start dinner. The ham was in the oven already, but I still had to make the meatballs, put out the herring, the salmon, the eggs with shrimp, the potatoes, the cocktail sausages, the rolls and the drinks. It turned out to be quite a feast :) For dessert I had made a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake :) YUM!
Hope you all had a good Easter as well :)
<3 Johanna
No comments:
Post a Comment