Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday

Had a great day at Macy's today with good sales and a new account. Plus it was fun with the people I worked with. Made the 9hr shift feel not so long :)

My friend B just went home. There's a thunderstorm outside and E's not home so we'll see how well I'll fall asleep tonight. I liked thunderstorms when I can be awake, but when I got to bed there not as much fun. Then they're just scary.
Had a great night with B tho, talking about the shower tomorrow, sharing a bottle of wine, watching Grease, the latest episode of Glee and then just youtubing songs like "Get it right" from Glee, "Loser like me" also from Glee and "Lazy song" from Bruno Mars. Love it!

Right now I'm listening to Get it right again. Heading to bed soon though. I have to get up tomorrow. Got to call home, clean, clean and clean and then decorate for the shower. My dad left for Spain today. Jealous? YES! Very. He better be playing well. He'll be here together with my mom and sister in like three weeks though and I CANNOT wait til they get here <3

Good night lovelies!

 
"Get it right"
 
"Loser like me"
 
"Lazy song"

No comments:

Post a Comment