Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

And then it was over...

Now this weekend was over. Passed by quickly with work til 10.15 Friday night, soccer game Sat morning followed by work from 2pm-11pm, and Sun work from 11-7pm. My feet are tired, my legs are wobbly, my back is sore and my head is numb.

But tomorrow's another day. Another day of work but also a day of difference. The Auggie Awards are tomorrow night. I am nominated for Women's Honor Athlete :) Then the women's golf team is up for two awards as well. Formal attire (I'm talking prom dresses and suites), Hors d'œuvre, speaks, music and appreciation. My last Auggie awards ever. It'll be fun. I hope. First I need to figure out my outfit. Don't have a prom dress but thinking my new maxi dress with some nice jewelry. I'll show you tomorrow. But in the mean time, here's one of the poster's that was hung up all around the school for the Awards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment