Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Busy Friday

Today is going to be busy. I have work as usual, but have to leave early, around 4 to make it back to Augsburg for the Honors convocation where I'll receive my cord for Graduation for getting Cum Laude Honors and being part of the Honors Program. E will receive his cord for getting Magna Cum Laude.  And once I've gotten my cord I have to hurry to get to work at Macy's at 5.30 where I will work til 10.15pm because of our sale that's going on tonight and tomorrow.

My clothing attire today is all black. My collegues at my full time job knows when I'm working at Macy's because I'm always wearing black, while otherwise I wear colors.

Time to eat breakfast and put some makeup on :)

Also I want to shout out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best girlfriend L in Sweden! She turned 22 yesterday. I MISS YOU SWEETIE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment