Now my head hearts, my throat is tingeling and my face feels flushed :(. I do not want to get sick so if I have to skip some work to not get sick then that will be it.
Got to eat good food today though. Brought my leftover chili for lunch as well as a good fruit salad I had made for dessert yesterday consisting of strawberries, bananas and oranges :) Yummi. It was supposed to be my dinner before Macy's but when I started feeling crap I though some vitamin c could help. Ate the entire salad, it was good but didn't help :(
![]() |
| There aren't a lot of things that beats a good fruit sallad |
For dinner I made pork chops with couscous and a sauce made of sour cream and a sweet and sour chili sauce, with a side of a small salad of yellow bell pepper, cucumber and feta cheese. Pretty good :D
Now we're watching hockey, the Stanley Cup finals. Well E's watching while I am browsing on the web :) Reading blogs, like my Swedish friends Elin's blog where she is now having a game where you can win nice things from Victoria Secret :)
Now I'm gonna make a cup of the for my throat, sip on it and maybe eat the rest I have of my Brie cheese and crackers :)
![]() |
| Too bad I ate all my ice cream - te and ice cream is soooo good |
Good night lovelies <3


No comments:
Post a Comment