When I woke up this morning, I had to drag my body out of bed. It is ridiculous how tired I am right now. But it is a good thing I work at a Catholic organization right now because they are off both tomorrow and on Friday :) So tomorrow morning I am getting my nails done (Finally!! haha) and then if the weather is nice I might go for a walk, try to call the IRS and yell at them for still messing my name up!!!!!!!!!! And nap, nap for a long time. Then I work at Macy's again at 5.30pm.
On Friday I got nothing til 12.30 when I work at Macy's so I can sleep in. It'll be nice. And then on Sunday it's Easter time :) I'm making some typical Swedish food, a lot of it which come from Ikea haha.
Jeez, it's 7.47am. Got to get going on that make up before work :) Have a good day <3
No comments:
Post a Comment