Just got home, took all the make up off, put on my glasses (my eyes have been so dry lately it's really buggy me), put on my pj's and made a fruit salad :) Trying to get as much vitamin C in me as possible so that I won't get sick! I refuse to get sick! DO YOU HEAR THAT SICKNESS? STAY AWAY!! lol
 |
| These yummi things will help me stay healthy! |
Today at Macy's I had to fill out a form. A sad form. I have decided to say goodbye to my Macy's career. At least for now. There are several reasons behind my decision, but either way you look at it it's going to be sad. I really enjoyed working there, the job, the people. But it is just not going to work out. However, it is going to be really nice to actually have some free time again. To be able to go home and relax and not just go to bed haha. To have weekends off and be able to be outside and enjoy the sun and summer (if it ever come???!!!)
Tonight I am watching The Office. It's Michael Scott's last day and it's an hour long episode. E recorded it for me so we can watch it. Afterward we are watching our favorite; Bones! Love that show. Emily Deschanel (the main character in Bones, Bones herself) is pregnant :) Wonder how that's going to affect the show. I would really hate it if they canceled it, it is so good. Good TV night in other words :)
See ya lovelies!
No comments:
Post a Comment