Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Shower and a nice walk

Yesterday I had that baby shower. B came over around noon and we started preparing the rest of the dessert, decorating, cutting up cheese and sausage. Then the two other planners came and we finalized everything and had time to just relax before the guests came.

The shower turned out great. We had some games planned, onesie decorations, and good food. And of course, gift openings :) Yay. It turned out really good and I think A really liked it. But we were 14 ppl in my little apartment so it was packed haha.



Our punch - Ginger ale and Raspberry Sorbe - Really tasty and very popular


 When B came over she told me to bring my keys and come stand outside. It was 72 degrees out!! (22 degrees celsius) and she had a hard time dragging me inside again to start the preparations.
Today it is just as beautiful out, not quite as warm but no either as humid so probably better. I actually went home from work because I felt really sick, went to bed as soon as I got home and slept for 4 hours!! After a little lunch I decided to go out for a walk in the sun and that helped me feel a lot better as well. E and I walked for almost 30 min. People were out in the park playing volleyball and studying in the grass. I love summer!!
This is all I was wearing on the walk and it was almost a little too warm with jeans
This is my new peace lily plant I got for free from a work colleague. Isn't she gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment