Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sleeping in?

I was supposed to sleep in today for once. But I guess when you're used to getting up early everyday sleeping past 8 just doesn't work. At least not for me. So I got up at 8, had some breakfast and tried to call home - no answer. So I watched some CSI NY on my computer and put some makeup on. Anything to prospone the cleaning I had to do.

Now I am done though. Took me 2 hours to dust, clean, vacuum and hang up clothes. Got the entire bathroom clean too. It looks a lot nicer now. I have the baby shower at three so needed some cleaning done. Now all that's left to do is decorate and put the food out. B and I got the marengue done last night. So we just need the topping for that. We had a tight budget but I believe it'll turn out pretty well.

Just a small picture of me today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment