Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday

It was time to work out today again. I was going to run my regular 2 mile that I usually run when I get home from work. However, today I was really hungry and super tired when I got home. Mostly from work and for sitting in traffic for 1 hour. I had such bad luck today driving home. Figured I'd be smart and take a different way home because they closed one entire lane on 94 so I figured it would be really backed up. Well the way I took wasn't much better.. Traffic was TERRIBLE!! Once back in Maple Grove I was going to put gas in, yesterday it had been $3.65/gallon but I figured I could wait one day and hope it would go down even more. Well buhu on me. It hadn't gone down at all, instead it went up to $3.79!!!!!!! Cripes! How did it drop so much in the past 4 days, to just go up 14c when I was gonna put gas in? Jikes.

Oh well, once home I got changed, put the leashed on the dogs, and played my music. I was a little tired but figured I'd be fine. Well half way around I got cramp in my calfs :( Hurt like..... really bad so to speak. So I ended up walking most of the way back which was really sad because cardio wise I know I could've run a lot more because I wasn't tired at all. Either way, I got out there, I ran almost 2 miles, and I felt like I had improved in some areas. Felt good.
Once back at the house, I had time to do 10 push ups (yes on my knees lol), 20 biceps exercises and 30s of the plank, before I had to start dinner. Salmon with Feta cheese. Yum!

I had been planning on doing better, but you can't always be on top. At least I was wearing really nice work out clothes ;)


These shoes are new, and really comfy! Well worth $80!

No comments:

Post a Comment