This morning when I woke up, I was so tired and so confused. Somehow I had ended up diagonally across the bed (don't ask me how E fit because I was laying across his side too), so when my alarm rang and my bedside table wasn't where I am used to I got really confused. I had no idea where I was, my alarm kept going off but it took me probably 30s to figure out what was actually happening. Then I snoozed for 5 min before I got up which rarely ever happens. I think this upcoming weekend, I am going to try to really sleep in. Plus I need to find energy to run my 4miles in less than 54 min now ;P
I hope you guys have more energy than I do today. If you have any tips how to get energized quickly let me know. Tonight at 5.30pm I am expecting a call. Don't want to tell you before I know more, but I am excited :)
/Jojo

aaaah poor jojo! Tons of coffe is the solution1
ReplyDelete