Well, almost, in the end I had a stretch of like .1 miles where I walked in a fast tempo, but then I picked up the speed again and ran the rest of the way home. What made me more impressed with myself was that I was actually able to run (al)most the entire way, faster than I usually run. Although I was sweating pretty bad, and breathing pretty hard when I got home, I still felt like I could go one for another mile. Maybe not run the entire way, but at least walk.
So now I have decided. I am going to look up a 5K that I am going to run this summer. Whether it be in July, August, or September I don't know, but I honestly feel like it is something I could do again. Last time I did it was "Var ruset" at home with my mom and one of my friends. took me almost 1 hour. I am hoping I'll be able to finish faster this time, seeing yesterday 2 miles took me not quite 25 min. (5K is like 3 miles).
What do you guys think? Do you think I can/should do it, or not?
![]() |
| (image borrowed from google) |

No comments:
Post a Comment