Yesterday we had temperatures reaching 103 degrees F. Insanely hot. Even when I was out around 10pm it was still around 91 degrees out. Today it is different. Today it is like 70 degrees out. Somehow it dropped 30 degrees over night. haha good ol' Minnesota.
Forgot to do my weigh in yesterday but this morning I was at 146.4lbs (66kg). So instead of loosing any weight I've actually gained a little bit. Maybe it's muscles?? haha Granted I started working out, doing my runs, but I didn't really change my diet. That might be the problem. So I guess I will have to change that too! haha I don't think I eat a lot of sweets, but I guess I kind of do. So I'll change my diet. And now when the weather is getting cooler again I can go for my runs :)
Hope you all have a good wednesday :)
Love,
Jojo
No comments:
Post a Comment