Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday - my day off before my internship starts

Good morning everyone!

Woke up around 5 and had a hard time falling asleep again. I was both hungry and awake. Tried to stay in bed though. Batson was laying next to me so I was petting him while trying to fall asleep.

Got up around 7 with E though to send him off to work :) He looked so handsome leaving dressed in his nice shirt, pants and shoes :)

I have some things I need to take care off today. I have to go get my dad's golf clubs shipped. Have to go to JC Penney and pick some stuff up. I have a hair appointment at 3 in Minneapolis, and then the showings at 7 tonight :)

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday <3 

1 comment:

  1. Låter som en vettig ledig dag. Men se till o parta lite också, du måste väcka djuret inom dig ibland så att det inte faller i koma. Haha Kramar

    ReplyDelete