To start off this workout diary.
Weight: 146.2 lbs ( 66.32kg)
Improvement:
-Weight wise; when I started two weeks ago, I was 147.6 lbs (66.95 kg). So I have lost a little over a pound already :)
-Running wise; last Thursday I ran around 4 miles (6.4km) in 54 min. A week earlier, when I ran the same round, it took me around 1 hr and 10 min. So I improved by 15 min. Yay.
Negative:
-I have reached a level where I don't have the same energy anymore when I run. Only two weeks in and I am already feeling slower. My sides hurt right away when I run. But I just have to keep pushing myself. Maybe not run every single day, but at least 4 times a week.
- I still haven't done any strength workout which I know is just as important to a good weight loss as cardio is. Therefore, I need to start doing strenght; to strengthen my core, improve my shoulders (who are hurting from loose shoulders), and tone my body even better.
Although I have had a tendency to quit every workout that I have started, I will try to keep this one up. Hopefully with the help from you guys :)
/Jojo
No comments:
Post a Comment