JIHUUUU!!! Even if the scale still says the same weight, my time is different. 8 MINUTES DIFFERENT!! (Excuse the capital letters but I am really excited). I ran my regular 4 mile run this morning, although the opposite way. And when I was home again, I realized it had only taken me 45 min to get around! That is an 8 min improvement from last weekend, and I've only been out running once this past week too. Don't ask me what happened, but it just felt really easy today. Maybe it's my new trick. Day dreaming while running might be the trick. You don't really think about the running anymore or how much further you have to go before you're done. I mean, without knowing it, I had been running almost half way already. It just went really well this morning :)
Other than that, I have finished my first week at my internship, and I LOVE IT! It is really fun. A lot to know and learn, accounting terms that I recognize, but used with a different name so it takes me a while to re-learn it. There's been a lot of meetings but they are fun, albeit a bit confusing and overwhelming at times, very interesting and fun.
I also chopped my hair off! Last Monday. I don't have a good picture of it, but you can see a little of it on this picture. I really like it.

fy fan va gött. grymt jobbat!!! Hur långt är det i svenska mått mätt? Heja dig!!! KRAMAR
ReplyDelete