Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hot Weather

A lady just came back from driving somewhere. Her car temp has said that the outside temp was 105F!!  That is almost 40 degrees celsius.. Down in our office, we probably have around mid 80s (30 celsius). It is ridiculously hot right now. I am not looking forward to go sit in my car. I will definitely burn my legs and my back on my leather seats that are bound to be hot as ****.. My AC will probably take long enough to cool down so I'll have time to sweat half my weight off. Haha great weight loss idea right ;)
I was supposed to go for a run today, but they are saying it is supposed to be in the high 90s all night long so I might just wait til tomorrow to run again. Might be a little dangerous otherwise.
 
Yesterday I stayed home from work and didn't run either because I didn't feel good. I think I was bad with water and food this past weekend. That combined with running both days, and being out in the sun most of the time, probably led to me feeling nauseaus and dizzy. Although I am really tired today I feel better.
 
However, I would like some cooler fresher air here in the office. But I shouldn't be complaining I guess, because supposedly the heat is on it's way away and we'll be getting coolet, read mid 60s-mid 70s in the next week or so. At leat it'll be nice to run again and Batson won't collaps from heat stroke.
 
How is your weather?
 
Love,
Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment