It's on 4.43pm and I am tired, both mentally and physically. I started the morning out by going for a run for 6 min on the treadmill and walked for a few more minutes. (Yes not very long but I just wanted to get started). Afterward I went tanning for 20 min and it felt so good. I know people say it's not good for you, but last time I tanned was 2-3 weeks ago, and the time before that was like 2 years!! ago so I don't do it very often. But it helps me feel better. Laying there feeling the heat makes me feel more upbeat and more positive. So I think it's good for me.
 |
| Good or bad for you? |
After tanning I went home, made some oatmeal (havregrynsgrot) and ate it with some strawberry jam and milk. Yummi. I can't eat it without the jam though, it doesn't taste very good. Now I just want to find "mannagryn"... except I don't know what it's called in English. It's another way of making porridge which I like much better than oatmeal.
 |
| This is the best porridge ever! |
At 1 I had a meeting with my golf coach to talk about our fundraiser, afterward I worked out and B had me running for A LONG TIME!! haha well 5 min, 7 min total, during my half hour cardio workout and it almost killed me lol. That's kind of bad to say because it shows what bad shape I'm in haha. Oh well, I'm working on it.
Now I just got back from golf practice, about to start dinner for me and E before he has night class. Going to do my nails tonight as well, and just chill. Might go and get a bottle of wine to sip from too. Dinner tonight will be chicken with warm sour cream sauce seasoned with a sweet chili sauce. A course I made up a few years ago when I was tired of the chicken we normally ate at home and wanted something different. It's easy, and pretty good. (That is, if I remember the recipe right ;p)
semolina...
ReplyDeleteAll your food is making Joel's turkey not sound as appealing :)
ReplyDelete