This week I've been pretty good when it comes to working out and eating healthy. I had a good workout on Monday, with my friend B pushing me hard no the elliptical. I really needed it after out foody weekend.
Yesterday I sat in front of my computer as usual when E called on his way to class and suggested I should go out for a walk and enjoy the sunshine. Enough said, I put some clothes on, grabbed my phone and head phones and headed out for the river next to campus. I wished I had my dogs here to walk with me but I played Pandora the entire way and had some great music to keep me walking.
I clocked half hour before I turned around to go back home again so it turned into 1 hour walk in the sunshine that got my mood up and I felt so good. Much better
than sitting in front of the computer and sulk and be depressed that's for sure.
That night we went back to Maple Grove and I played with my dogs for a while.
Today I am going to go workout with B again. I'll probably start out doing some strength, arms and backs and legs with E, before I hit the elliptical to get my heart pumping. It feels good to work out. I've always loved to work out. It's just hard to motivate myself to go to the gym. But with good friend and good music it's all good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment