Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Today isn't just an ordinary day. It's not just a Sunday like and other Sunday. No it is a special Sunday. It is the Super Bowl Sunday!!!


An event that doesn't exist in Sweden. An event that I, 3 years ago, didn't really like, understand or was excited about. But now when I understand the sport of Football better I can actually watch the game and get excited about it. Plus, the commercials are hilarious and if we can sneak in a channel change the Puppy Bowl is on as well. A bunch of adorable puppies running around in a made up football field :) So Cute!


Plus, it's always fun having friends over, eating and drinking unhealthy but good things, laugh and cheer. The Steelers vs. The Packers. Being a Vikings fan, I can't cheer for the Packers so even if I don't know much about the Steelers, I have to cheer for them anyways  :)


GO STEELERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment