Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It was a long day

Yesterdy I had my first day at Macy's. Nothing fancy though, I just sat in front of a computer all day to read about their Code of Conduct, what it is to work at Macy's, their policies, learn how to make transactions like purchases, exchanges etc, and some more standard things like diversity, how to handle difficult customers etc.

I started at 10.30 and by 5.30pm I was done. So I was there for about 7 hours but it wasn't as bad as it sounds. Because they courses were pretty interactive it actually felt like it went pretty fast because there was always something to do. My buddy training is on Saturday and Sunday. I've been moved to the Flex Team since I'm looking for a full-time job somewhere so I won't be working cosmetics like I thought instead I'll be all over the place. Should be pretty interesting though.

Dresscode: any shirt, any jewelry, black over shirt like a jacket or cardigan if shirt is a different color than black, black pants/leggings etc., and any color/type of shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment