Friday:
Friday started out with training at Macy's which I was half hour late to because my android phone decided to be stupid and shut off so my alarm didn't go off when I wanted it to.
I woke up at 7.57am (I was supposed to be in Burnsville at 8!) and 5 min later I had clothes and some make up on and ready to head down to my car. Made it all the way to Burnsville in 20 min and came to the meeting in a hurry. They said it was ok though, only 3 other people in there, and I hadn't missed much anyways.
Once I was done at Macy's I drove to the Mall of America to meet with Elin. Another Swedish girl living in Rochester (about 1 hour from here) with her husband and 2 year old son (who looks exactly like Emil i Lonneberga, so adorable). She was really nice and it was fun meeting up with another Swede and speak some Swedish. Although both of us kind of mixed in some English anyways oops ;)
Once we were done with our coffees it was time for me to head home to go work out with B and A. The weather was so nice so we decided to go for a walk. Since it was pre-determined I only had my huge fluffy, hot jacket with me, so B and I only had T-shirts on while walking. It was a tid bit chilly but not as cold as you would've expected. It was really nice. Since our walk took a little longer than expected I had to run home, take a quick shower and get ready before it was time to pick up E's big brother for the Wild game.
We went to a bar before hand where you could park for free and get a shuttle to the Xcel Center. It was actually pretty nice because they dropped you off right outside of the arena. The Wild was playing the Vancouver Canucks and beat the m by 5-1. It was a sweet game and so much fun to watch :)
After the game E and I decided to go to Uptown with his brother and his friend. It was a fun night and we got home around 2am.
Saturday:
On Saturday E and I went back to Maple Grove to get E some suits for the Job Fair on Tuesday. We found him to full suits and a shirt and a tie. My boy looked so handsome! It took a while before we had gotten it all together though because the sizes for the same collections didn't work, so we had to mix and match a little bit, which I thought was fun but I'm impressed E held out for so long :)
Saturday night I went out with B and A to the Cheesecake Factory an had some cheesecake and cappuccino. OMG how good was that. I had a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, A had a peanut butter cheesecake, and B had an all chocolate cheesecake. Non of us could finish them, which was good because that meant I had some cheesecake to eat the day after :)
![]() |
| How good does this look :) |
This was a crazy Wild weekend for us because Sunday was spent at the Xcel Center again to watch the Wild play hockey. We have gotten really spoiled with this whole live hockey watching :) This time the game started at 11.30am already which was lucky, I'll tell you why later. They played Detroit Red Wings which I think is awesome, because half their team are from Sweden. We have Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Franzen, Holmstrom, Ericsson, and Kronwall. I got a nice picture of Zetterbergs back :)
Our friend B and J came with us which was really fun to. Although Detroit beat us in a shoot out it was pretty fun game to watch.
When we were gonna go home we had to clean off the car for the first time that day from a couple inches of snow. It was a slow ride home to be able to get home safely. E and I were going home to Maple Grove again for E's mom's birthday and decided to go right away because the snow was just gonna get worse. Good thing we did because we had A LOT of snow that day. By the time we were gonna leave for the restaurant the cars were hidden in snow. It was probably not very smart of us to go out and drive at all because the roads had a few inches of snow on them and had not been plowed, the on going, never ending snow kept coming down making it hard to see. At least the food was really good!
Once back home it was time to park mine and E's brother's car in the driveway. Easier said than done. This is what my car looked like:
![]() |
| It doesn't look as bad as it was in real life... |
Monday:
We were stuck in Maple Grove all Monday because we had to help shovel the driveway. After the big plow and got the roads done we had a huge pile of snow at the end of the driveway to get rid off before we could move the cars and shovel the entire driveway. I had to clean off the cars and they were worse than the night before. And when it was time to leave again around 5.30pm we had to clear off the cars again and this time it as even worse. Not only because of snow on the car, but because of all the ice that was on the windows. Took me half hour to clean off my car before we could get going. It is amazing how much snow can accumulate over a day. Now I hope the snowing is over with because I'm done with it. I want summer!
Tuesday:
Yesterday was the job fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center. We all got all dressed up in our suits and heels and headed over there with our resumes and big smiles. E got 4 interviews for today. I got none :( I don't know if it was because I only had a few to go to that actually would hire someone with a work permit or because I'm just not that good. Either way I was, am, pretty depressed about it. Hopefully something will find me soon because I need a full time job ASAP!
Wednesday:
Today I am doing nothing. Cleaning the apartment probably and then working out later. Oh and driving E to his interviews of course.
See ya all later :)







No comments:
Post a Comment