Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What have I been doing?

Well, lets see, I hosted a jewelry party with E's mom and I am now finally getting my big watch I've been wanting for a long time.
I've been to a hockey game, Wild vs. Blackhawks, where we got stomped on and I ate way too many mini doughnuts and pop.
I've been to two interviews, worked out and impressed myself by running for longer at a time than I thought I could. I watched the Oscars and fell in love with so many dresses.

Some of my favorites from the red carpet

I've been thinking about opening my own webshop. Been dreaming about a warmer place where I can wear those beautiful summer dresses in sheer fabric and flowery patterns I see in fashion webshops, and feel beautiful in all those high heels boots, sandals and wedges I want to fill my closet with.

H&M
H&M

But as of now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, look in my bank account and sigh, pay water bills for other peoples water usage, and keep on dreaming for a better future.

Hawaii would be a nice place to go to right now

It's a good thing I have my wonderful boyfriend who keeps me upbeat and makes me smile and laugh even at the lowest points of the day.

I love you <3

1 comment: