Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Thursday I had lunch with my former golf coach from college. It's been a while since I saw her so we had tons to talk about and our lunch ended up lasting for 1.5 hours! We went to a chinese "fast food" restaurant and I had a Sweet-and-Sour chicken plate. Yum!


Once I realized it was 1.35pm and that the dogs had been locked up for nearly 5 hrs I had to say good bye and drive back to Maple Grove to let my beautiful dogs out. The sun was shining, and you could actually walk outside with getting frost bite so I decided to take them on a walk. It was gorgeous and I was able to let them run free in the park and they behaved so good. I guess I was lucky that we didn't meet any other dogs or people. But I got some pretty good pictures:

They're really good to walk by yourself but they still pull quite a bit which we need to change!

They love the snow, especially Batson

Look how happy he is!

Time to explore...






Friday I got my hair dyed for free! A friend of a friend of mine needed a hair model for Friday to do an over all color. I jumped on the offer right away and had to be at Simonson's salon in Plymouth at 10 on Friday morning. Once I got there I found out it didn't have to be an over all single color so we looked at some pictures and I got to do foils instead. I added some lighter color and then some light brow low lights. I was really happy, it turned out great.


I'm going back next Tuesday to use up my gift card I got from E's mother for Christmas. I'll be doing a complete package with a manicure, pedicure and full body massage :) It'll take about 2-3 hrs and it will be absolutely amazing! I can't wait.

Saturday was my first "on the floor" training day at Macy's. I got to sell women clothing and it was really fun. A lot of new things, and handling the register while customers are waiting for you is a little more stressful than doing it by yourself in the training room. But I think I did pretty well and it was really fun :) Tomorrow is my second day buddy training. We'll see if I'll be at the same place tomorrow or if they'll move me around to a different department.

Now, I'm having a glass of wine and relaxing before we're going out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment