Got a call from Macy's earlier today, they wanted me to come in for an evening shift from 5.30-9.15pm. I had nothing better to do and I need the money so of course I said yes and in I went. Of course after a short strength work out, golf practice and a mac and cheese dinner.
I got there and the manager who had called me said she called me because the ladies I had worked with this weekend were really impressed with me and said I had done very well. Always fun to hear that people like what you are doing.
About one hour in on my shift, after the manager had shown me the different coats (yes I was in the coats section) and told me some things about the differences etc. she informed me that I was in charged of closing!! Iiiiih! First time. So once her shift was done I was by myself for about 2 hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought, not many customers came in during that time and I had a lady from the jewelry department (where I'm working on wednesday btw) to ask for help if needed.
Then it came to closing the two registrars. Count all the money and put it in the right envelope etc. I think I did it right, I hope I did it right haha. We'll see if they call me and yell at me for messing up or not haha.
Tomorrow I am getting a manicure, pedicure and full body massage. It'll be great. I got a gift card for Christmas so now I'm going. I bet the full body massage will be focused on my upper back from the full 60 min. I have sooo many knots it's ridiculous. I am going to feel so happy afterward with a sore back from the masseuse releasing all the knots, beautiful nails and taken care of feet :)
Now I'm gonna relax with my boy and a cup of hot tea :) see ya!
sv; nu är svaret uppe, kika in och kolla om du har rätt ;D
ReplyDeleteDiggar smiley'sen x)
ReplyDelete