Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Who am I?

That is one good question to ask. Who am I? Something I'd like to know myself, something I'm still trying to figure out. I know where I come from and where I'm at, but I'm not quite sure where I'm going.

I grew up in Sweden with my family but moved to the U.S. in 2007 to study at Augsburg College. I finished my double degree in Business Management and International Business with a minor in MIS this past December 2010 after 3.5 years of studying.

I still have a hard time believing that my college time is over and that I stuck with it even if it wasn't the easiest a lot of the time. Now I'm staying in Minneapolis living with my boyfriend, on a OPT work permit looking for a job hoping something will find me so that I can stay and keep figure out who I am.
I am going to try to update this blog better than my former ones with information about my job hunt, how it is to be a Swede in the states, and what it takes to figure out jobs while on a work permit and what happens next.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment