Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Interview

Had an interview today with a company that I really would like to work for. Didn't know much about them before I went to the interview other than what I had read on their website. But it sounds like a really fun place to work at.

During the interview the guy asked me how I would rate myself at communicating with customers on a scale from 0-10, 10 having an easy time to strike up a conversation with a customer. I said that i would probably put a 9 on my communication skills because I feel like I have an easy time to talk to customers and help them with that they want. Then the guys asked me if it's just during interviews that I'm quiet then and open up more when I know the person more. Haha I looked at him and was quite surprised. Didn't know I came off as a quiet person during an interview. I told him that I am usually really talkative but that it is hard to know what to say during an interview because you get different tips every time. Some people say you shouldn't ramble on but keep your answers short and concise but I told him I usually talk a lot and he said that was good.

I hope the interview went well and they did want me back for a second interview this Wednesday so that's good :) Looking forward to it.

Now I'm going to go and get a freshly baked M&M cookie :)

1 comment: