I have been in Maple Grove since Thursday at my boy's parents house just hanging out and getting some stuff done. We decided to go home today, and came home with some new furniture as well as creative minds.
While preparing our lovely dinner we decided to put together our first book case. It was just a low, three level book case but it fits perfectly in our living room underneath the A/C. Or what do you say?
After the book case was all done we finished dinner. We tried to make bacon wrapped, feta cheese stuffed hamburgers. It turned out to be feta cheese in the middle of a mound of hamburger and bacon on the side. But it was sure good :)
After dinner was all eaten up and dishes were taken care of our next creative step was taken. A desk is something we've missed for a long time. I did all my homework at the coffee table and my boy did it on the dining room table. Today we finally got a desk and it was real interesting to put together to say the least :) But it turned out nice, and I finally got our last two picture up on the wall. Look for yourself.
The pictures are taken with my phone so they aren't of the best quality but it was the best I had at the moment :)
Now I'm going to watch one of the best TV series that ever were, Las Vegas. Sadly they stopped making them a couple years ago, but my boy and I keep watching the reruns.
Good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment