The first post of the day, what a surprise. Not very good at this whole blogging thing and still I can't stop doing it.
Started the day by watching tv, calling home talking to my dad and Milo and a little with my mom. Worked out for about 1 hour, .5 cardio, .5 strength. E is now my personal trainer and is probably the hardest one I could get because he will NOT let me stop. Needless to say, arms and legs were pretty shaky on the way home.
After grocery shopping a nap was needed. Crabby as a crab butt E put me to bed and I slept for around 2 hours. Thought I was ready to get up, but bit back when E asked me to start dinner. Haha. Oopsie! Well dinner is in the oven and I will put up the recipe which is one of my favorite salmon recipes :)
Now, watching the NHL All-Star skills competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment