Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Going Wild

Just got back from the Wild game. Minnesota Wild that is. Ever since I moved here and started dating my boy I've gotten to love hockey even more. Might be because I've actually gotten to go to a few games. We won 4-0 against Vancouver. So not only did I get to see a great game but I also got to see the Sedin twins play :)
Was a pretty awesome game. We had two seats on lower level, 15 rows up from the ice right behind the goal. I managed to be in those seats during the second period and got to see two sweet goals. Third period we sat up on top as far up as you could possibly go. Not as sweet of a view as on lower level but we still got to see two sweet goals. A great hockey night.

Afterward we went to a German restaurant in St Paul called Glockenspiel. I had Gulaschsuppe. It was good I guess. I've had way better but it was fun.

Now my feet are freezing after driving home in a cold car, so I'm currently sitting in my pink fluffy one-piece I got for Christmas watching the Transformers. Tomorrow I have an interview (keep your fingers crossed would be a great place for me to work at) and Tuesday another interview. I think I'm going to wear my new blouse tomorrow. I'll put up a picture so you can see.

Good night!
Now I just need to get my own Wild jersey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment