Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

No more time

OMG I have no time at all to write anything in this stupid blog anymore. I wake up in the morning, I get ready, I go to work, I work til 5, I get home, eat dinner, watch Conan and go to bed no later than 11. The next day is the same routine. I'm too tired to do anything. I've stopped working out! :( and I just want to sleep!

Yesterday, I went to work as usual, worked til 5, sat for 1 hr in traffic to get to Burnsville, worked til 9.15(!) came home, had a toast with roast beef while watching conan, and collapsed in bed.

Today is Friday. I work til 5, then I'm going to let myself have a glass of wine, or two. Then bed again because I work all day tomorrow and all day Sunday before another fun week work starts. My first day off is Sunday in two weeks. I am going to let myself have that day off, go to a Wild game (yes I know we've been to like 10 of them but there fun, although the Wild suck at the moment), and meet up with a friend. And maybe take a trip to the MoA and get that dress at H&M I fell in love with....

Also, I've had time to order my cap and gown for graduation, and ordered tickets for the ceremony. It's not even 2 months left until my family gets here. SOOOO EXCITED! Can't wait.

But before that, I have to put my make up on, a smile on my face, and prepare lunch, all within the next 10 min so I can get to work on time.

See ya <3

1 comment:

  1. Hoppas du har en toppen Lördag, hoppas du kikar på melodifestivalen? :)

    *Sista chansen* att delta i min Tävling där du kan vinna en märkes Triwa klocka värd 995:- Den avslutas snart. LÄNK - http://sofiahanden.blogg.se/2011/february/tavling-triwa-klocka.html#comment

    ReplyDelete