Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Home away from Home

After work today I finally went to H&M and picked up my dress. Now I just need a needle and a thread and see if I can alter it the way I want without having my girls falling out when I'm wearing it lol
After H&M I stopped by IKEA - my home away from home. I can't help but get nostalgic when I'm there. I can spend hours just walking away, the only problem is I always walk away with something.

Today I just had a quick stop by their food market to pick up some food. Well, it ended up being way more than I had planned. This is what I got:
- Two jars of mustard herring
- One jar of pickles onion herring
- Two packs of gravad lax (like pickled salmon)
- Meatballs
- Shrimp
- Strawberry Jam
- Paskmust <3
- Elderberry flower juice (flader saft)
- Herrgards ost (cheese)
- and believe it or not Dad but I got Fiskbullar i Hummersas!! haha I can't remember last time I had that but they are called fishballs (sounds bad I know but it's like ground up fish shaped into balls - that sounds even worse lol) in hummersauce. I grew up eating this at least once a week because it was simple to make so my dad kept making it <3 ended up over eating it and didn't like it but today when I saw it I couldn't help but buying it to try it again and see how bad it is haha.

I think that was all I got. The bill ended up being $56! haha. Oops. But most of it is stock up for Easter. Can't celebrate Easter without shrimp, meatballs and herring!
And it takes me back home to Sweden and it makes me happy :) So it is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment