Yesterday morning when I drove to work it was raining outside. Pretty badly. The floor into the garage in the apartment building was like flooding because where you drive in and out of the garage on the outside tends to be a spot where all the water gathers so it kind of went under the garage door as well.
However, that wasn't as bad as when it was time to drive home at 9.20pm after working at Macy's!!! When I stepped out I had to run to the car because the rain had turned into a mix of rain and snow falling in big balls looking like hail. It was absolutely awful. First I couldn't see anything out of my window, but once I was on the highway that wasn't the biggest problem. The biggest problem was that the road felt like sticky glue. It didn't look thick but it felt thick. It felt like someone was trying to pull your car back while you were driving forward. Like the tires got stuck to the ground. I could feel my little car struggeling, wanting to move forward but having its tires getting stuck in the snow/rain. It was nasty. I didn't drive faster than 42mph the entire way home. But I felt like if I drove any slower my little car would get stuck and get glued to the ground. Icky!!! I don't want that again. I'd rather drive in snow, at least that doesn't feel like driving in glue.
This morning looking out it's like a white wonderland, except for wonderland it's more like uglyland. I am so incredibly tired of the snow. I just want the spring to come. Who ever wished for this snow, please take you wish back, because we are all tired off it!
Well, time to finish up here before I have to leave for work. Might take longer today than other days because the roads are probably not very nice to drive on :) See you on a sunnier day <3
No comments:
Post a Comment