Today the sun is shining outside. It's probably still rather cold, although it's supposed to be in the 50s today, BUT the sun is out! I have to remember to bring my sunglasses with my because otherwise I won't be able to see anything when I'm driving. I've gotten so extremely sensitive to light and sun it's getting bothersome. I was driving E to an interview not too long ago and the sun was out. I couldn't see anything!!! It was really hard, my eyes just kept tearing up like I was crying like a baby, and I could barely keep them open because the sun was so strong for me so I had a hard time driving. Every time I go out now I need to remember to bring the glasses otherwise I have a hard time seeing.
![]() |
| I'd like a pair like these.... |
However, after a talked with my boo the other night I feel better. A lot better. I've decided that there should be no more sadness. I should feel happy because I have a lot going for me. I have two jobs that pays rather well. I have a family that loves me and that is coming over soon. The spring and summer is soon to come. I have some lovely puppies. A great second family here in Mnpls and an absolutely wonderful boyfriend. What could possibly be better than that? And like he said, it will all work itself out in the end. Don't worry, be happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment