There are going to be a slight change in my blog from now on. I am no longer just going to write about my boring life, but I am going to write about my workouts. Two weeks ago I took up running. Something I have always disliked, never been very good at and nothing I ever imagined myself doing on my free time.
However, as it turns out, it is actually not that bad. Especially not when it is nice out and I keep improving my time and my endurance. My goal for this summer is to loose 15lbs (7kg). I am hoping, by putting my weight and my exercising on this blog, so I can see it on black and white, that I will stick to my training for once. Also, I am hoping that maybe whoever reads this blog will leave comments to encourage me and/or come with tips on how I can improve, other fun workouts you can do on your own, and how to best get a result. That way, if I know that someone is reading this, I will also feel obligated to really keep it up :)
Each week I will have a weigh in, since I am starting today, it'll be on Tuesdays. I will post my weight on Tuesdays, and on every other day I will post what I have done for work outs, if I took a break, and anything else related to my weight loss.
But don't worry, I'll also bore you with what ever else I do in my life. Like my internship that is coming up in 2 weeks (exciting :D), trying to figure out how to get a green card, my struggle in not trying to worry too much about the future, my apartment/house hunting with my boyfriend, and whatever else I fill my life with.
Please feel free to leave comments :)
/Jojo
No comments:
Post a Comment