Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This blog has now been neglected for over a month. I didn't really feel like updating when my family was here and once they left I started working out after work so I am never on my computer anymore.
 
However, this blog is now going to get a different look about it. I will keep writing about all the (non)exciting things that take place in my life, like my upcoming internship, wether to stay in the U.S. or not, etc. But I will also write about my work outs. This blog is now going to turn in to my excersice diary, where I can keep track of what I do, how I've done, and where I am at. It'll help motivate me to keep going strong when I see the figures in black and white. Hopefully then, the few readers that I might have (read Hannah Nordlund, Louise Bergman (?) and my family (?) lol) can post comments to encourage me to keep going.
 
I yet have to decide wether I want it to be password secured or not. If you are interested in reading and I do put a password on it I'll let you know how to get a hold of it.
 
See you soon!
<3 Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment